St. James Manor & Villas takes Cardiac Rehab to the next level by providing short-term, comprehensive care to help expedite a resident’s quick return home.
Our therapy team treats residents recovering from cardiac conditions, including heart attack, heart surgery and other cardiac conditions.
Our Cardiac Rehab program is specifically designed for individuals who are unable to return home immediately following cardiac surgery and need medical supervision and intensive rehab. The Cardiac Rehab Program focuses on individuals diagnosed with any of the following:
- Acute or Chronic Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Vascular Heart Disease
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
Our Cardiac program:
- Monitors cardiac patients closely to minimize risk, recurrences and readmissions
- Educates patients about health and lifestyle choices that can lead to improved heart health
- Increases strength and endurance
- Enables patients to return to their prior independence in all activities of daily living
- Provides emotional, psychological and social support